Connor Adams | Hair & Makeup Artist
Connor loves all things makeup! Her passion is creating beautiful glowing, flawless skin - well balanced brows, making either the eyes or lips the feature. Connor has over 15 years exp in the fashion industry and 10+ years in the Makeup Industry - Her experience ranges from television, makeup lecturing, fashion week Australia & New Zealand, countless Weddings in New Zealand (North and South Island), Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Italy, France, London and her home town Perth, Western Australia.
Connors work has featured in...
* Vogue Britain *Hello May Mag * Channel 9 * Married at first sight * Telstra Perth Fashion Festival 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 * New Zealand Fashion Week 2016 & 2017 * Sunday Times Magazine * Scorpio Jin Magazine * Rue de Seine Bridal * Empire Rose * Hera Couture * Aje
* Myer * Mink Pink Clothing * Lovers Society * Louden
* Senskins By Kezia Soedjono - Summer 2015 Collection * Hello Parry
* Auckland Collective * Love Thread * Magnolia Rouge * White Magazine
* Truly and Madly * The Wedding Network * One Fell Swoop
* Whole Nine Yards * Together Journal * Ilabb * Louden * Zoe & Morgan *
Bride & Groom Magazine * Out with Audrey * Polka Dot Bride * The Knot * Tatler Magazine
MAC Cosmetics Trained - Fully Qualified Makeup Artist
Advanced Certificate of Makeup Artistry - Artist at Play, Perth Western Australia
Carol Mackie Advanced Bridal Master class
Mia Connor Fashion Makeup Master Class
Makeup Artist | Wife | Mother | Girl Boss
My name surprises almost everyone who doesn't know me. I am a girl with a boys name (and I love it). I grew up in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Broome Western Australia.
My family moved us to Perth when I was a tween to complete high school - Once free of school - I traveled to New Zealand and fell in love with incredible kiwi fella, which we have lived abroad in NZ on and off over the past 15 years.
Makeup to me is art and soul. I believe its an expression of creativity, I love connecting with my clients on such a personal level that the makeup session is more about getting to know my clients apposed to the old 'get in, get out approach'.
Makeup is like a little gift of confidence to the occasion you are about to experience! My artistry goes beyond the exterior, I love empowering through encouragement and celebrating the beautiful features on everyone's face.
I am a firm believer in gratitude and giving, that is why I support, A Girl Called Hope in New Zealand & White Ribbon in Australia, these amazing organisations help girls who have faced hard struggles in life by showing them ways to achieve their amazing future!